The Tricarico Giuseppe floriculture company was founded in 1951 in Terlizzi, a city in the heart of Puglia.
A pioneer in the sector, Giuseppe Tricarico, was the first to transform the cultivation of vegetable gardens into greenhouses suitable for floriculture.
Later, in 1981, the company was taken over by his son Francesco, who converted the flower growing in nurseries. In 2010 the management of the company passed to his son Giuseppe, who, heir to his father and grandfather of the passion for floriculture, continues the activity in the sector, allowing the company to stand out for the excellence of its products .
To date, the company has acquired a prominent and competitive position on the Italian market, linking working relationships with various foreign countries, always available to weave new business relationships for future commercial exchanges.